Saturday, February 28, 2009

Activty 8-1

Goggle Docs has great opportunities for students. Immediately, I was thinking of having all of my students with their own g-mail. Then, I could teach students to upload their writing to collaborate with peers and myself in the writing process. Identifying different colors for feedback comments is great!
Personally, I would like to upload my high school classmate information and share with a committee to help update information in preparation of a summer reunion. I have attempted this but am stuck. First, my document was not the right format for google docs. I did save it in another form- I can't remember which. Second, when I went to upload the document the computer said the document was too large. It gave suggestions on how to fix- but it was overwhelming. So for now I am sending the class info. as an attachement.

1 comment:

  1. As part of my "homework" I decided to check out your blog. You can find mine at aorsosblog.blgspot.com I think you'll like the title of mine!

    ReplyDelete