Sunday, February 15, 2009

Activty 7A

Hello-
Well I have ventured into the Google Reader RSS feeder. What an opportunity to get abreast on current readings. I also went to Google News to search for information on single gender classrooms. Currently there was nothing out there but I'll wait and see what comes up. I already collected some information on the reader on this topic of interest.
I was confused with the blogging component and how I am only to feed to a blog. I will continue on this journey of learning as the only constant is change.

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about a feed reader like Google Reader is that you can subscribe to any feed you want. We gave you some suggestions but feel free to add your own. The easy way is to look for the orange RSS button. If you use Firefox, it will show up in the address bar, click on it and choose subscribe. You can subscribe to blogs, news pages, you tube channels, school web pages, etc.

    ReplyDelete